Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What A Magical Trip

Last weekend my mom, cousin Kathleen, Aunt Alison, and I ran all over San Francisco. Our travels were based on where we could eat, which of course means it was a grand time. Unfortunately, we never met up with this guy, but I guess that means we'll just have to get together for another weekend.

I had a three hour layover in Phoenix, so I was able to spend some time with my whole family. Robert made some salsa, which was quite amazing. This sounds ridiculous, but I swear that the sky in Arizona looks completely different than the sky in Utah. It's probably all of the pollution in Utah that makes the sky look weird. Anyways, I prefer the Arizona sky and Prescott sunsets. Sidenote in connection with an earlier post: I described Prescott sunsets as legit in my english class, and I'm sure you can imagine the looks I got for that one.



How is this guy not constantly bawling from
chopping all these onions?


I looked all over the place for the Full House crew (ok, maybe just for Uncle Jesse)
but I couldn't find them anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment