Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Wilbur Would Kick Waldo's A#@"

Everyone always thought that I would go to U of A (including me). Who knows how many Arizona shirts I’ve owned throughout my life. So the fact that Weber’s mascot is also a wildcat (Waldo instead of Wilbur) made it a little bit better that I was coming here and not U of A. I’d be a purple wildcat instead of a navy and red one. Anyways, my loyalty is now with this school. I bleed purple. 




Just remember that in order to get purple, you have to combine red and blue. Tonight a group of people from our floor watched the Weber/USU basketball game. Of course I cheered for us even as we blew a ten point halftime lead and then lost by twelve. Then I came back home and watched the last minute of the Arizona/USC game. I was more into that minute than the forty minutes of the basketball game. Why? Arizona will always be my first team. I love Weber, but if they played Arizona I would root for Arizona. Sorry Waldo, but you just can’t beat out the team that I’ve been a fan of for nineteen years. 


P.S. 
The title of this was a quote from Robert when we were having a conversation about who had better sports teams.
Except navy and red, not purple 


Bear Down

No comments:

Post a Comment