Friday, November 12, 2010

For mATt iNg

With some things I'm a little bit OCD. Such as formatting a paper or some other computer related project. It has to be perfect and I will spend as much time necessary to make it that way. Well my blog is not cooperating with my perfectionist tendencies. I can get pictures to go in the general area I want, but sometimes they decide to do their own thing when I post them. Who knows how long I spent getting pictures of old TV shows to line up uniformly, only to have them go all over the place. Quite frustrating. So of course I would go back and edit again, because perhaps the blogger website was confused about what I was asking it to do. My determination didn't pay of, because the pictures were all over the place again. So frustrating that I have to get up and walk away from the computer. Sometimes I just scrap the pictures and use links, so make sure you click on them. Text also decides to not conform to my wishes. Check out the space between the first part of the T3/Tswift entry and the title. It's quite large. I can assure you that I've tried to fix this at least ten times, but to no avail. If you see something that isn't perfectly formatted in future entries, know that it's really bothering me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment