Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jesus and baseball

Last friday my familia and I went to the Diamondbacks game, which is one of my favorite things to do. The best part of the night wasn’t even the game, but the Crowder Band concert afterwards. Sitting in the ballpark was an amazing place to worship. To top it all of they played this...


If you’ve ever been around me when it’s played, you know how much I love it. As I told my brother, if I get to heaven and walk out of a dugout onto a field and sing Crowder forever, I wouldn’t complain. To which he replied, if you get to heaven I don’t think you’d really be complaining about anything. The wisdom that comes out of that kid’s mouth sometimes makes me forget that he's fifteen. Then he starts chasing a mosquito around the living room saying that he's going to dog whistle its brains out and confuse it with a flashlight app.


   

They will not hunger or thirst anymore, nor will the sun or any heat strike them. For the Lamb who is in the center of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to springs of life-giving water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment