Friday, November 18, 2011

Muchas Gracias

Here’s some more stuff on the list of things I’m grateful for today:
-Pumpkin spice coffee creamer
-Having a job, let alone two that I love. This was the last week of chem labs, which was a perfect job for me. I’ll only be helping with one class next semester, but at least it’s something to keep me in lab. I’m also realizing how much I enjoy tutoring. It’s pretty cool to watch people learn. I’ve also had a couple people admit they like math or chemistry now, and they didn’t at the beginning of the semester. I’ve always said I could never be a teacher, but I’ve changed my mind.
-Enjoying school despite it’s stressfulness
-Journaling
-God continuing to reveal Himself even though I’m exhausted and don’t know what to do with everything He’s showing me.
-Singing in the car
-Talking about God and drinking mint hot chocolate with friends
-$0.49 rentals at blockbuster. I got five movies, popcorn, and a soda for $4.35. That is fantastic. It has been far too long since I’ve just sat and watched a movie without multitasking. Well, I’m blogging right now. But that makes me happy, so it’s a win-win situation.
-Starbucks holiday happy hour
-Snow. That sounds ridiculous because I’ve been dreading winter since May. I’m not excited about the cold, but for some reason watching the snow was incredibly calming tonight. Driving in it? Not so much.


-Having normal roommates, and not the crazy ones you hear horror stories about 
-Sweatpants and moccasins
-The excitement that comes with knowing I’ll be home this time next week


-Having halloween sugar cookies made by Gramma and Grampa in the freezer


-The fact that I'm going to sleep in tomorrow
-Feeling content watching movies and eating popcorn, even though I have an obscene amount of homework. For the time being I simply need to relax and enjoy the moment.


1 comment: