Saturday, April 23, 2011

"For-ev-ver"

This school year went by ridiculously fast, and I couldn’t have asked for a better freshman year. Dang, thinking about everything that happened just makes me smile. Every day I felt like I was exactly where I was supposed to be. That feeling came with me back to Prescott because I’m currently sitting in my living room with my brother and mom (my dad is already asleep and probably has been since 8:00) watching the Sandlot after going to Easter Vigil and I can’t imagine being anywhere else.
I’m so glad to be back in Prescott, but then it hit me the other day that after I’ve been back here for a couple weeks, I’m going to start to miss my Utah family. Honestly, it might just be a couple days. This is the disadvantage to going to school out of state. No matter where I am, there are going to be people missing in my life. 
Okay, maybe I didn't feel the love when
the weather looked like this.
However, I did feel like I was right where I
was supposed to be when I was around these people.

We know that Christ, raised from the dead, dies no more; death no longer has power over him. As to his death, he died to sin once and for all; as to his life, he lives for God. Consequently, you too must think of yourselves as being dead to sin and living for God in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. We miss you already, Michelle! And I freaking love that picture of us. And you can visit me whenever you want, seriously. Just be like, "Hey, can I come sleep in your basement for a few days and hang out with you guys?" And I'll be like, "Dude, yes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you all too, and I love that picture as well. And the Hotel Frias is always open in Prescott. The best part is that it's free.

    ReplyDelete