Sunday, August 18, 2013

Senioritis

I go back to Utah tomorrow for my last year at Weber. Honestly, I already want it to be over. I want to be done, graduate, and move on. It’s not that I don’t enjoy being in Ogden. I love my friends, and I’ve missed them. It’s everything that I’m going to have to do this year that is keeping me from being excited. I’m bored with the routine of studying, social functions, exams, etc. The only thing I’m looking forward to this year is graduation. It’s April 25th, in case you were wondering. 
A phrase we used at camp this summer was, “First, Last, and Only.” Even though we went through four weeks of camp and did the same activities every week, the campers only had one week of camp. Each day was their first, last, and only chance to have certain experiences. So going into this year, my prayer is that I remember it is my first, last, and only senior year at Weber State. At this point I feel like this year will be similar to the three before. However, just like each week of camp was different, each year of college will be different. We also said, “Last Week, Best Week.” Despite my lack of excitement, I will remain hopeful my last year will be the best yet.


Your love is before my eyes; 
I walk guided by your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment