Monday, April 29, 2013

In Sum

This has been my favorite year of college so far. Friendships became deeper and new ones were made. There are no words for how I feel after watching God work in people’s lives to bring them together. I was given incredible opportunities to experience God’s power, and I have never seen him moving so clearly before. It has been a privilege to help lead a small group, attend conferences and camp, and speak at a large group. The year wasn't sunshine and happiness all the time, but the hardships are nothing in comparison to all of the good that has happened. The only thing I can do is sit back and enjoy it all. I love my life and every single person in it.










Find your delight in the Lord
who will give you your heart’s desire.



No comments:

Post a Comment