Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shut Up and Get the Bread!

Alright, I apologize for not being a timely blogger and for waiting a few days before I tell you about events in my life (even if they’re random and pointless). I’m sure that when you check my blog (as you do every morning) and it isn’t updated, a small feeling of sadness stays with you for the rest of the day. Here’s the problem: I’m an overachiever (which is also problematic in other areas of my life that have nothing to do with blogging) so I can’t just write something and then post it the same day. It takes me a couple days to edit and make sure that I’ve said everything I want to. I’m not sure if this is how you’re supposed to blog. It’s not like you go back through your journal and edit. But this is my blog, so I do what I want. Respect my s’mikhah.
Speaking of s’mikhah (for all you non-Jewish scholars that’s hebrew for authority) let me tell you about spring break. I went with InterVarsity to Glorieta, New Mexico for chapter camp and we spent the week studying the first half of Mark. I will go into further detail of how amazing camp was soon, but here are some pictures that will hopefully fend off your lack-of-Michelle’s-blog sadness. 









He [Jesus] took the child by the hand and said to her, "Talitha koum," which means, "Little girl, I say to you, arise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment