Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shia is Coming to Ogden

Something is going on in this town with Transformers. I’ve only seen the movies once, so I don’t understand how it all works. All I know is that I wouldn’t mind if Louis Stevens aka Shia LaBeouf showed up looking for the All Spark. Which may have been destroyed in one of the movies, but I can’t remember. If it doesn’t exist anymore, then there is some other magical Transformers part here, and Ogden might appear in the third movie. Seriously though, I’ve seen at least fifteen cars with Autobot or Decepticon stickers on the windows. There’s people wearing shirts, hats, a backpacks all over the place. It’s weird. It comes up in conversation too. The professor in biomed mentioned watching bad movies, like Transformers. Then in IV small group we had a full blown conversation about it. We were talking about going out of our way to speak with the people that drive us crazy. One of the girls said that when she runs into that annoying person she just has to think, “Transform me Jesus!” Which is fantastic and we spent the rest of the night comparing God to the All Spark etc. Every day I’m on the lookout for robots and huge explosions, but alas, I haven’t seen any yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment